- Ticks, Lyme and Prevention April 26, 2023
- Support Bile Flow for a Healthier Future April 6, 2023
- Spring Allergy Season is Here – Healthy Choices to Help with your Allergies March 29, 2023
- Circadian PM™ – Calming Sleep Formula March 22, 2023
- 3 Secrets Behind Social Media Health Advice September 13, 2022
Tag Archives: probiotics
Preventing cold and flu with probiotics
This short video recorded last year explains the benefits of probiotics during the cold and flu season. Dr. Gary also discusses other helpful hints to lessen your chances of getting sick this winter.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cold, drgaryk, flu, oscillo, oscillococcinum, probiotics Leave a comment
Are you regular?
The results of the poll question “How often should a healthy adult have a bowel movement?”have been tabulated. The results are: 2-3 bowel movements a day 50% 1 time a day 40% every other day 10% Let’s think of … Continue reading
Posted in Digestion Tagged aloe, constipation, Digestion, fiber, gerd, IBS, laxatives, probiotics, stools Leave a comment