- What is new for 2020: DNA, Nitric Oxide, NADH & Hydrogen Water March 28, 2020
- Common Sense tips for dealing with the Corona Virus, Flu and Common Cold March 3, 2020
- Puremedy: Made from Nature’s Medicine Cabinet October 16, 2019
- The Indoor Generation September 12, 2019
- Your Diet is only as good as your Digestion August 20, 2019
Tag Archives: flu
Here are some common sense tips for dealing with the Corona Virus, flu and common cold. The same precautions and supplements can be used for all of these viruses. Everyone should be practicing these easy steps every day to help … Continue reading
Lessons From A Century After The Flu Epidemic Of 1918: How Conventional Medicine Killed Millions And How Homeopathic Medicines Saved Millions
Every fall and winter, the media begins pumping stories about why you should be afraid, even very afraid, of the flu. Here is an article by Dana Ullman that shows historically, how homeopathy has helped during flu epidemics. Source:Spirit of … Continue reading
This short video recorded last year explains the benefits of probiotics during the cold and flu season. Dr. Gary also discusses other helpful hints to lessen your chances of getting sick this winter.
Cold and Flu season has arrived. Here are a few homeopathic and lifestyle suggestions to help your whole family this winter. Click here for more info and to purchase.
Here is the recording of the lecture Preparing for Cold and Flu Season Dr. Gary Kracoff presented on Tuesday, November 7 . It was a discussion on natural options to prepare your whole family for the upcoming cold & flu season. Recommendations … Continue reading